Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 1 - Wobbly Bits - Feb. 19, 2010



"So long my tasty friends!"


Back to "WW" it is....the battle continues. I am ready, once again, to count points, bite it and write it, but above all say good bye some more baby wobbly bits!
Seems easy enough, right!?

I have followed the program before and have had great success. After a year or so of "following" on my own, I feel it's time to add discipline and accountability to the mix.
This morning I did just that.



9 am -

With my head down, I fill out the appropriate forms, pass along the visa and fight the urge to run out the door.
The moment to step on the scale has arrived. How bad can it be? I haven't had to break out the old "turkey dinner" pants!

I step on, I look up, I blink my eyes, I blink my eyes again!

Oh my! That's unpleasant!

Current weight: undisclosed at this time!



With that I collect my belongings, run to the van, and proceed to Cora's for breakfast with my friend!

Day 1 - Rocket start
! (nobody's perfect!)



No comments:

Post a Comment