Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hockey begins!!!!


The 2010-2011 hockey season has officially begun!  Kicked off with an hour session of two-line, I hold on and brace myself for a chilly and exciting season.  To celebrate, I treat myself to the awesome Cafe-Mocha at Star B**ks!  Its blended chocolate espresso sweetness heated to perfection, topped with a fluffy cloud of whipped cream.   I savour the taste as the forwards surge down the ice in a symphony of intensity!  Sweet mother, 260 calories never tasted so good!!! A fitting cocoa blend to begin the journey of sub-zero temperatures, parkas and heated socks, but if nothing else...some good ole hockey!!!  Go boys!

 Power skating tomorrow will be accompanied with some general blended, home percolated goodness.   Along with the heated socks I’m pretty sure don’t work anymore. But for tonight....it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment